Thinking About Syncing? Technology for World Language Teachers
Catherine Ousselin, M.A. French
French Teacher / Technology Consultant for World Languages
AATF Social Media Manager / AATF Commission on Technology Chair / AATF Regional IX Representative
WAFLT 2016 Teacher of the Year
Curriculum Vitae (PDF)
Please contact me about designing a workshop that will meet the needs and interests of your group. Click here to explore my previous workshops and philosophy on technology usage.
I have previously presented on these topics:
1. iOS (Apple) devices and apps (applications) for World Language educators and learners.
2. Mobile devices including Mp3 players, Android tablets, Kindle products, etc.
3. Web 2.0 tools and sites for Digital Storytelling, Language Development, and Audio / Video Production.
4. Social media for educators and learners: Edmodo, Twitter, Blogs, Facebook, Pinterest, Chirbit, Posterous, etc.
5. Collaborative tools through Google Drive (Docs, Forms, Blogger, etc.) and Wikis (Wikispaces, etc).
6. Web site development through Google Sites, Microsoft Expression Web, etc.
7. Digital Literacy and Citizenship for all levels and learners.